Your pet gets to explore the world, and you enjoy a hassle-free installation!
Here's what's great about the Ideal Pet Products Aluminum Modular Pet Patio Door.
Flap sizes for every pet
- Small (5" x 7"): Perfect for your tiny companions.
- Medium (7" x 11-1/4"): Ideal for your playful, mid-sized friends.
- Large (10-1/2" x 15"): Great for bigger pets.
- Extra-Large (15" x 20"): For the largest and most adventurous pets.
Designed for aluminum-frame sliders
Our door is specifically created for ALUMINUM sliding patio doors (not the thicker vinyl-framed doors), ensuring a perfect match with your home's aesthetics. It's easy to choose the right size - just measure from the top track to the bottom inside track of your door frame. The adjustable height from 93-3/4" to 96-1/2" makes it a versatile choice.
Enjoy a drill-free, straightforward installation process. This pet door is ideal for renters or anyone looking for a quick setup without permanent alterations to their home.
Pet and human-friendly features
- Flexible and transparent vinyl flap for easy pet access.
- Animal lock-out slide for added security.
- The patio panel frame is elegantly white with clear tempered safety glass, blending seamlessly with your home decor.
- Ready-to-install package has everything needed for installation, making setting up your new pet door as easy as it gets.
Flap Replacement Video
To determine the correct size door, simply measure the width (A) and height (B) of your pet.
(A) Measure the widest point of your pet's shoulder.
(B) Measure from the top of your pet's back (just behind their head) to the bottom of chest.
Pet door models have different size openings. Just make sure your new pet door's opening is both wider and taller than your pet's measurements to ensure they can comfortably pass through.
This dog door is perfect for an extra tall sliding door and extra large dog. High quality materials and easy install. Highly recommend.
Had this installed in 5 mins and our 4 month old golden was trained in minutes. Only suggestion is that they have more materials for sealing the gap between the door and the product.
My dog must use this doggie door a hundred times a day. In and out and I used to open the slider each time. Now, he waits for me to remove the barrier door to use “his” door. He doesn’t go through the slider anymore, even when it is open. He travels through his door.