If a patio door is difficult to operate, won't lock properly or is loose or drafty, make adjustments to the roller, latch or strike to fix the issue. In this JELD-WEN Customer Care video, you'll learn the steps to adjust a patio door roller. Find out more information at www.jeld-wen.com.
How to Adjust ...If a patio door is difficult to operate, won't lock properly o...
WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!!! VIP PLUS Super Large Vinyl Pet Patio Door with Dual Pane Glass– FREE SHIPPING! (Continental U.S. Only)
This door was designed with your Ideal Pet’s sense of adventure in mind. We made sure this model would fit your vinyl sliding patio door with no fuss and make your life easier.
Pet Door Features Include:
- Fits most existing vinyl sliding patio door locks
- Super Large 15" x 20" Flexible Clear Vinyl Flap
- Dual Pane Tempered Glass
- Fits patio door openings from 76 3/4" - 78 1/2" high
- Fits 1 ½ to 1 ¾” tracks
- Standard 6 1/2" Rise (distance from bottom of pet door opening to bottom of pet panel)
- Designed to fit into a Vinyl patio channel tracks from 1 ½”- 1 ¾” wide
If the sliding patio door needs adjustment to align with your pet door, please click on the "Product Videos" tab below.
How to Measure Your Ideal Pet
To determine the correct size door simply measure the width (A) and height (B) of your pet.
(A) Measure the widest point of your pets shoulder
(B) Measure from the top of your pets back (just behind his head) to the bottom of chest.