If a patio door is difficult to operate, won't lock properly or is loose or drafty, make adjustments to the roller, latch or strike to fix the issue. In this JELD-WEN Customer Care video, you'll learn the steps to adjust a patio door roller. Find out more information at www.jeld-wen.com.
How to Adjust ...If a patio door is difficult to operate, won't lock properly o...
REFURBISHED VPP Vinyl Pet Patio Door/Single Pane Glass – FREE SHIPPING! (Continental U.S. Only)
REFURBISHED Pet Doors Still Offer Our One Year Warranty!
Condition: Drill holes on frame sides may not be in the correct position for your installation and may need to be drilled at a new location (this will not affect new installation and pet door performance). Additional parts, hardware and installation instructions are new.
Medium Flap Size: 7"x11-1/4", Extra Large Flap Size: 10-1/2"x15"
Pet Door Features Include:
- Single Pane Clear Tempered Glass
- White vinyl construction
- Single Clear Vinyl Flap
- Measure flush at top track to the inside bottom track of your sliding patio door frame
- Fits openings from 76 3/4" - 78 1/2"
- 4" Rise on Medium and 6" Rise on Extra Large
- Designed to fit into a Vinyl patio channel tracks from 1 ½”- 1 ¾” wide
- If you need to align the sliding door with your patio door, please refer to the manufacturers sliding door adjustment instructions for your brand of sliding patio door.
How to Measure Your Ideal Pet
To determine the correct size door simply measure the width (A) and height (B) of your pet.
(A) Measure the widest point of your pets shoulder
(B) Measure from the top of your pets back (just behind his head) to the bottom of chest.