Perfect Pet by Ideal Aluminum "Fast Fit" Pet Patio Doors - Available in 3 Adjustable Height Options – FREE SHIPPING!
Would you rather not cut holes in any walls or doors inside your house? Do you have a sliding glass door with aluminum frame leading out to the patio? Then the Perfect Pet Patio Door™ with all of its customizable options is right for you.
Pet Door Features Include:
- Available in two finishes: Silver (Mill) or White to match your patio door
- Single Flexible Clear Vinyl Flap
- Single Pane Clear Tempered Glass
- Weather strip for weather-tight seal
- Available for cats and dogs
- Measure flush at top track to the inside bottom track of your sliding patio door frame
- Adjustable height for: Standard patio door sizes 77 5/8" to 80 3/8" (80”) Shorty™patio door sizes 75" to 77 3/4" (75”) or Tall™ patio door sizes 93 3/4" to 96 1/2 (96")
- Standard Pet Door Rise (the distance of the pet door from the floor) on:
If you need to align the sliding door with your patio door, please refer to the manufacturers sliding door adjustment instructions for your brand of sliding patio door.
Standard 80", Shorty 75", Tall 96"
|Door Size||Flap Size||Silver (Mil)||White Door||Recommended Weight|
|Reg Cat Flap||6 1/4" x 6 1/4"||PATCFM||PATCFW||2 - 12 Lbs.|
|ChubbyKat||7 1/2" x 10 1/2"||PATCKM||PATCKW||2 - 25 Lbs.|
|Small||5" x 7"||PATSM||PATSW||2 - 12 Lbs.|
|Medium||7" x 11 1/4"||PATMM||PATMW||13 - 35 Lbs.|
|Extra Large||10 1/2" x 15"||PATXLM||PATXLW||36 - 90 Lbs.|
|Super Large||15" x 20"||PATSLM||PATSLW||91 - 120 Lbs.|
Flap Replacement Video
How to Measure Your Ideal Pet
To determine the correct size door simply measure the width (A) and height (B) of your pet.
(A) Measure the widest point of your pets shoulder
(B) Measure from the top of your pets back (just behind his head) to the bottom of chest.
Customers also viewed