Help teach your dog to bark only when appropriately, and get the quiet you and your neighbors desire. Our classic NoBark Collar is safer than typical bark shock collars and is suitable for dogs of all sizes.
How it works:
The Classic NoBark Collar is triggered by the vibrations of the dog’s vocal cords. The response mechanism is adjustable so you can determine what volume of barking is controlled. The device is also equipped with a low battery indicator so you'll be sure to know when this electronic dog collar needs new juice. The Classic NoBark Collar can also be set to Beep-only Mode; in this case, only the warning beep sounds will be emitted (an no vibrations).
- suitable for all dogs
- very easy to use
- triggered by the vibrations of the dog’s vocal cords
- adjustable bark detection sensitivity
- low battery indicator: beep sounds
- At the first bark, a series of six beep sounds is emitted.
- If another bark is detected within 30 seconds, another beep sound of two seconds is emitted together with a stimulation (short or long as selected).
- Inhibition of any further stimulations is dependant on the absence of any barking within the next 30 seconds.
- Beep-only mode: in this case, only the warning beep sounds will be emitted.
Reliable and efficient
- two-year guarantee
- shower proof
- 6 month battery life (with normal use)
- weight: 92 g (3.2 oz) (battery included)
- dimensions: 46 x 50 x 36 mm (1.8"x1.9"x1.4")
- power: 1 3-V CR123A Lithium battery (supplied)
- blue nylon strap - length 76 cm (29.9") / width 25 mm (.98") – adjustable for neck sizes from 20 up to 67 cm (7.8" to 26.3")
How to Measure Your Ideal Pet
To determine the correct size door simply measure the width (A) and height (B) of your pet.
(A) Measure the widest point of your pets shoulder
(B) Measure from the top of your pets back (just behind his head) to the bottom of chest.