Some dogs bark incessantly, which can stress for pet owners and their neighbors. The 250 Remote Trainers is an electric dog collar that serves as a humane and quick-acting solution to help dog owners to manage, reduce, and eliminate their pet's over-exuberant barking.
Here's how it works: when the dog barks, the 250 Remote Trainer emits ultrasound and/or vibration. The ultrasound that the collar emits is harmless to the dog but annoying enough to teach the dog to stop barking. When set to "vibration Mode," barking will trigger a vibration near the larynx to interrupt the barking dog and discourage them from barking in the future. Both the vibration or the ultrasound can also be fired from a remote.
Safer and more effective that traditional dog shock collars or bark shock collars, the 250 Remote Trainer helps dogs to learn not to bark, even once the collar is removed.
- ergonomic design
- ultra light – only 52 g (.11 lbs)
- no static stimulation
- easy to use
- Three operating modes:
- ultrasounds + vibrations
- triggered by the vibrations of the dog’s vocal cords
- low battery indicator: beep sound indicator
- adjustable bark detection sensitivity
- On/Off and mode selection with a magnetic key
Reliable and Efficient
- 2-year guarantee
- shower proof
- battery life: 90 days (on a basis of 12 hours use and 24 triggers a day)
- weight: 52 g (.11 lbs) (battery included)
- dimensions: 64 x 30 x 25 mm (2.5"x1.1"x.98")
- power: 1 3-V CR2450 Lithium battery (supplied)
- turquoise nylon strap - length 64 cm (25") – adjustable for neck sizes from 17 up to 55 cm (6.6" to 21.6")
How to Measure Your Ideal Pet
To determine the correct size door simply measure the width (A) and height (B) of your pet.
(A) Measure the widest point of your pets shoulder
(B) Measure from the top of your pets back (just behind his head) to the bottom of chest.