Ideal Ruff-Weather™ Pet Door and Optional Wall Kits
The All-Weather Energy Efficient Dog Door
Whether you live and work in the Great Plains or North where the temperature plummets, or in the South-east or West where Summer is endless, the cost of energy has sky rocketed.
Ideal Pet has the answer with The Ruff-Weather Door's air pocket between 2 soft flaps, making it a great energy efficient insulator.
The Ruff-Weather series gives an air pocket of up to 3 inches between the 2 flaps in a dog door installation. And with the available wall tunnel kit, an air pocket of up to 9 inches.
- Energy efficient structural foam molded plastic
- Adjustable frame telescopes 3/4" to 1 3/4" thickness
- Nylon for draft restrictor
- Innovative Double Vinyl Flap design creates energy efficient air pocket for maximum insulation
- Optional pet door Wall Kit, sold separately
|Door Size||Flap Size||Model|
|Small||5" x 9 1/4"||RWS|
|Medium||7 1/4" x 13"||RWM|
|Extra Large||9 3/4" x 17"||RWXL|
|Super Large||15" x 23 1/2"||RWSL|
Flap Replacement Video
Ruff-Weather Door Optional Wall Kits
Allows your Ruff-Weather Door (Regular or Protector), to be installed into a wall from 4-3/4" - 7-1/4" thickness. Complete with hardware and detailed instructions.